Here the statement begins.."We know nothing from the beginning". We have been communicated with Computers and the Internet since 90's. The journey that we have been through, the experiences that we have been gaining, the situations that we have been encountered with; almost enough for us to survive until Today.
We do Visions & Opportunities sharing more than developing. We do consulting more than just developing. We share our priceless Experiences with you more than Everything & Anything.
Internet started with the development of computers in the 1950s. The Internet's takeover of the global communication landscape was almost instant in historical terms: it only communicated 1% of the information flowing through two-way telecommunications networks in the year 1993, 51% by 2000, and more than 97% of the telecommunicated information by 2007. Today the Internet continues to grow, driven by ever greater amounts of online information, commerce, entertainment, and social networking.
With 618 million users, on 19 September 2014, Alibaba's market value was measured as US$ 231,000,000,000 (231 billion)
Google.com being listed as the most visited website in the world. Google net income was US$ 12,920,000,000 (12.92 billion)
With 1.23 billion active users, Facebook reaches a peak market capitalization of US$ 104,000,000,000 (104 billion)
Zynga, the social gaming company, which was intimately tied to Facebook at the time, performed tepidly out the gate, worth US$ 1,000,000,000 (1 billion)
* Information sharing over the Internet will be so effortlessly interwoven into daily life that it will become invisible, flowing like electricity, often through machine intermediaries.
* The spread of the Internet will enhance global connectivity, fostering more positive relationships among societies.
* The Internet of Things, artificial intelligence and big data will make people more aware of their world and their own behavior.
* Augmented reality and wearable devices will be implemented to monitor and give quick feedback on daily life, especially in regard to personal health.
* Political awareness and action will be facilitated and more peaceful change, and more public uprisings like the Arab Spring will emerge.
* The spread of the “Ubernet” will diminish the meaning of borders, and new “nations” of those with shared interests may emerge online and exist beyond the capacity of current nation-states to control.
* The Internet will become “the Internets” as access, systems and principles are renegotiated.
* An Internet-enabled revolution in education will spread more opportunities with less money spent on buildings and teachers.
* People will continue – sometimes grudgingly – to make tradeoffs favoring convenience and perceived immediate gains over privacy; and privacy will be something only the upscale will enjoy.
* Foresight and accurate predictions can make a difference; “The best way to predict the future is to invent it.”
Ideas and Concepts may or may not be the most important. Successful risk takers always think that taking action is the most important.
Don't judge a book by its cover. However, the trend now is, Appearance plays an important part of a website and of course with online marketing skill.
With good coding flow, a website can be browsed smoothly without any error. Some codes provide you less security, but, you can choose to have a better server.
Nowadays, more than 80% of online shoppers use their Mobile Devices to purchase online for their daily needs instead of facing a bulky computer or laptop.
It is important for us to know that why a website can be successful with its traffic. We always follow the latest Website Technologies, Design Trends, SEO Skills, etc..
We do not mind sharing everything we know. Whatever is in your mind, you can share with us too! Are you ready for your next Websites?
Any question in your mind yet? We can discuss about it with appointment.